The Writer: The Paperback

I’m excited to say that the paperback version of The Writer is finally available for sale. If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you know that I also design the covers, format the interior layout, and stuff like that. But this time around I decided to make a different cover for the paperback version. I wanted something simple. Like really, really simple.

You can buy the paperback from:

1. Amazon USwhere it’s available for $ 7.99.

2. Createspace E-store – where you can use coupon code MFSPYZA9 for a 20% discount.

The paperback will also be available on Amazon.co.uk some time in the following hours (days?)

You can also download a sample here to see how the interior looks like.

I hope all’s well where you’re at. Here, in Constanta, Romania, the weather is just terrible. It looks like it’s going to rain soon. It’s also 2:29 PM here, so to all you nice folks from the USA, Canada, the UK, Argentina, and Mexico, greetings from the future.

62 comments on “The Writer: The Paperback

1. [...] The Writer: The Paperback. Share this:FacebookStumbleUponTwitterRedditDiggPinterestPrintEmailLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. [...]

2. Wow! The cover is indeed simple but it sure looks awesome. :)

Congratulations with your paperback! :)

3. tweetyb8o8 says:

kudos! i admire your passion and dedication to the profession! more power!

4. Nveam says:

Congratulations on getting your book finish and publishing it.

5. Sandi says:

CreateSpace is wonderful. I think simple is good. Lets your words speak for themselves, which for this title, is the best idea. :)

6. deadmousediaries says:

Love that closing line-"greetings from the future"!

7. This is actually quite the minimalistic design. There's something attractive about it though. And congrats on creating the paperback version!

8. i love that cover design so simple yet speaks out to me! congrats if you get time i have a cover design requirement for my unfinished novel :D

9. That is a pretty simple cover if ever I did see one.

10. Ambreen Ali says:

it's simple and awesome. very decent

11. Honie Briggs says:

Mission accomplished. Simple, I like it. What else can you tell us about the future? Do you have a hover craft yet? :)

12. doripolk says:

Love the cover and read the wonderful prologue. I just might be hooked and have to add your book to my must read list. Very cool.

13. congratulations .!! very good

14. Very cool- and congratulations!

15. loubelcher says:

Congrats on the publishing the paper version of your book. Nice price too. I'll go take a look.

Lou

16. I love the simplicity of the cover! Also, your prologue sample is absolutely fantastic! I'm excited to read more.

17. Often simple is more rather than the other way around. Will take a look re: your new book. Take care.

18. Dieu says:

Congrats! I love the simple design.

19. Congratulations Cristian! Well done. How did you get it done? Via a publisher or did you self-publish? I'm interested because I am poised to e-publish my first novel…and wondered about the mechanics of the process.

20. tandybelt says:

Clean, simple, sleek…I like it!

21. liamodell1 says:

Congratulations! Great cover! Look forward to finding out more about it! :)

22. wordsaver says:

ALL of Yours is simple, it's about tee time here, just go on.

23. Sophia says:

Very cool cover. Focuses on what you want – The Writer. Going to take a peek inside now!

24. I love the cover design. It's simple yet bold. Great job.

25. Katie Glenn says:

I'm in the US and a man from the future told me to read this book…looking forward to it! :)

26. Felicitari!Cartea arata foarte bine, sper s-o citesc si eu :)

27. win says:

Reblogged this on I WIN.

28. Kim says:

Love the simplicity.

29. The weather's been awful here in Northern Michigan. It's rained the last week straight, and rather than stopping, is only slowing for the next week. We even had a flood watch last night.

But about your cover, I love it. I think simple is always the way to go, unless it's so detailed it boggles the mind. I read the back too, and while the tone is a little different for me, I found it intriguing and would love to read it. I'll have to see about ordering it.

30. texydeb says:

I like the cover. :)

31. I crave simplistic too.. looks sharp!

32. buddhasal says:

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

33. Beautiful! Congratulations on your latest publication. I look forward to reading The Writer.

34. Me says:

I like the cover, i am a believer "sometimes" in less is more.

35. kayarahceara says:

Congrats on the paperback! I'll be buying it asap! I am really glad you reccommended it to me on Wattpad, it will make a wonderful addition to my book collection :]

36. Reblogged this on Anakalian Whims and commented:
    Planning on self-publishing? I am, so I'm going to keep this guy's name in my pocket when I start putting the final touches on things.

37. Jae says:

Congrats!

38. Andrea Kelly says:

Congratulations! I love the cover, sometimes simple is the best route :)

39. Dawn Boly says:

I love the simple yet perfect cover! :)

40. Congratulations on your publishing. I hope one day to post something similar!

41. sarahyeung says:

Love the cover and definitely intrigued by the little snippet at the back, really want to get this now ! And don't worry, raincouver has a way with you, learn to fall in love with the rain (:

42. eatzybitzy says:

Love the cover!!! Really nice.

43. MikeW says:

Congrats Christian!

44. Bumba says:

Looks great. Good luck with it.

45. P.S: The interior looks pretty good too!

46. Pryzrak says:

Congratulations and maybe some day we will see your books in Romania as well on the library bookshelves

47. It's a great cover. Sometimes simple is best. Congrats.

48. The cover looks lovely! Simple yet well designed.

49. Congratulations! I do really like the simplicity of the cover.

50. 'Simply' marvelous – congratulations!

51. NeveR says:

So, how does it work out for you Cristian? Is it just for the love (and why not after all?) Or do you manage to make a living? I think you're awesome either way, and kind of a hero of mine.

52. Well, I write because I have to. Also, I write because I love to. Yes, my dream is to earn enough so I can write full time. I'm getting there, slowly. One question though. Why do you consider me to be a hero?

53. That was a cliff-hanger!

54. Anonymous says:

I hope your books could reach the National Bookstore shelves here in the Philippines

55. mahdiahmed says:

Congrats on your new book. The design of your cover, as I interpret, feels like a mind of a writer. At least it resembles mine. My mind when I begin to write feels infinite, dark (in a good way though) and mysterious and its there waiting to be written and taking shape as I begin to write. Simple and awesome!

56. madgenius916 says:

I need to get this book! Nice post!

57. Mr Oh says:

Many congratulations.

58. swozy says:

Congratulations on your new book. The sample (or tease) is captivating…