Okay, so…

Yeah, that’s my thumb. And, yeah, those are my two novels. Pretty cool, huh? You can click on the image to make it larger. Anyhow, I’ve received quite a few today and I thought I’d ask. Would you like one? You know, a signed paperback.

I can ship the book to basically any part of the globe (I just came back from the postal office – I sent a signed copy of The Writer to my friend, Bryan Edmonson.) If you’d like one, complete with a funny/melancholic/melodramatic/philosophical dedication, all you have to do is send me an e-mail at contact [at] cristianmihai [dot] net with your full address, name, and stuff like that.

Oh, and yeah, you’ll have to send me the money via Paypal at the same address. $20 for one book or $30 for two of them. (one Jazz and one The Writer, two Jazz, two The Writer, etc. ) If you want more, just add $10 for each book, even though at this hour I can’t think of a reason why you’d want to do that. Also, in your e-mail, you should specify what book you want.

Anyway, here in Constanta, winter’s coming. We, the old ones, can feel it in our bones. It’s gonna be a tough winter this one.

Next post’s gonna be about writing or some stuff like that. I promise.

11 comments on “Okay, so…

1. Chatter says:

What a cool offer. I wonder how the move to 'e' formats will effect this. I personally, refuse to read anything that is not in ebook format as paper just took up too much space. Still really cool idea.

2. jackowengyll says:

Ahh ha, Cristian. You know what I did about 2 nights ago? I ordered the paperback version of The Writer on Amazon! Should have waited, eh?

Well never mind. Best of luck!

3. hakesplace says:

Reblogged this on Welcome to Hakes' Virtual Cafe and commented:
    Here is your chance before he becomes "famous" and "unreachable." ;)

4. These novels are so beautifully written, it would be a shame not to have them signed!

5. David Ramos says:

Having your books in print – what does it feel like!?

6. Moss Piglet says:

Am so enjoying 'The Writer' and even more so as I got it in one swift click to my wee PC…some things are needed urgently…and this will not gather dust in my library.

7. amoonfull says:

yessss, i want one! Will be writing you soon. :-)

8. avwalters says:

"We, the old ones…" Surely you scoff at us–the ones who truly feel it in our bones.

9. zackpalm says:

If only I were not a poor college student. Very jealous about this chance! Hope it's open when I have acquired a small profit.

10. Cristian, I see you have 180 likes; so does that mean you have that many orders? PS: Is there a preview inside your books?