Work, work, work

pozaYeah, it’s me in the photo. And I’m wearing an irevuo t-shirt.

So, basically I’m working like crazy on the site, trying to get it all ready before Saturday night. And I’ve still to send out e-mails to people, and last night I almost got some proper sleep. Oh, and this computer’s making funny noises… and I just changed practically everything in it a few months ago. How much I love technology, especially when it sounds like a desperate cricket. Or something.

I hope to finish all the work earlier this week, so I can write some proper posts. And, I might post some blurbs, quotes from my books, sort of a holiday shameless promo thing. Don’t know… might even publish something new.

Because, yes, I have been writing. I started a new story, and I’ve got ideas for a couple more, and that’s pretty cool. Hope to finish something before Christmas. That would be cool.

And, yeah, I know I might be getting on people’s nerves by now, but we still have this campaign. Talk soon.

30 comments on “Work, work, work

1. Reminds me Nina Simone's work song! I find it a good song to listen to when I have to write academic stuff.

2. frequentneed says:

You're not on my nerves, I was just so happy to see the picture :)

3. It is a truth universally acknowledged that technology will go wrong when you need it most. My computer is doing some odd flashing and both back-up drives have got problems.

Be strong and get some sleep, boyo!

4. I can't wait for Irevuo to be ready, Cristian. In fact, once it's up and once I get my grade for my creative writing class, I plan to send the short story I created for that class to Irevuo as a submission.

5. Hi Cristian. I see you took a break from working to have your photograph taken, but no time for the shaving of the face.

6. Keep up the good "Work".

7. Keep up the good work. Productivity pays.

8. Tell me about it. I go through the same thing you do, only I have no Internet at home and my phones drain a lot of energy from the wall. I don't even have a cell phone. Basically, I'm living in the 90s since I have no job and can't find one. Hang in there.

9. Nice to put a face to the blog ~ good luck!

10. Combat Babe says:

Not to sound like your mother, I'm too young anyway, but have you been able to get any nutrients in you? You're cute, but I think you should put your health before work *says the girl whom when at work lives off protein drinks and candy bars*.

11. I love the logo! Nice graphic design.

12. Sounds like my month. Work, work work and when your up to your eyeballs and think you can't take any more – darn computer acts up. Hang in there. Looking forward to seeing the results of all your hard work.

13. charleschuckberry says:

You sound like me, before I was retiring. I always enjoy reading your post.

14. Grace says:

Wow hot writer right there! Heehee

15. Murphy's Law (a.k.a. Sod's Law) applies to the technology bit – good luck!

16. Don MacIver says:

You're doing marvelous things here (and elsewhere) Christian. Love your posts. Cheers.

17. Jessica says:

It certainly *looks* like you're working hard… (cough) ;) Kidding! I continue to be inspired.

18. M says:

Well you are awfully good looking, hardworking and a great writer and only 22 lol good for you well done on everything like everyone I enjoy reading your blog

19. Good luck! I can see that you're doing great in your writing career – just keep it up! I'm totally in love with your writing style, I read Jazz and it's… wow!!! Left me speechless!

That's why I'm passing on this sort of blog award for writers to you; it's a blog hop post mainly… don't know how to explain it, but check it out: http://evilnymphstuff.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/he

20. frasersherman says:

Funny computer noises are never good news. I'm probably stating the obvious, but don't forget to save frequently if you're really worried.

21. myrthryn says:

Try blowing the dust out of your fans.. keep up the good work.

22. mcwoman says:

Cristian – There's a time to work, a time to play, a time to rest, a time to. . . . I forget the rest. Just do what makes you keep getting up each day and being happy. Your friendly blogging philosopher, Barbara..

23. I love this idea. I shall send out a tweet and hopefully get something in the magazine one day! Keep it up :)

24. onlysi91 says:

Really good to see this coming along so well, good luck I'm sure it will be great

25. 1barefootgirl says:

Life is fun isn't it: Computer's are fun; We're all working like crazy to get stuff done. That's fun too. Remember to take a moment. That's even more fun!

26. RobynG says:

Good luck and I look forward to your new stories!