2012′s last post

This year’s last post is going to be short. I’m just gonna say that it was a crazy year; a lot of stuff happened. I’m closer to becoming a professional writer. I self-published two novels, a couple of short stories, and a collection of essays. I wrote 200 blog posts.

And I founded an online magazine.

So, yeah, it was a good year. I’m not the one to complain.

Thank you all for your support! Let’s hope we all have a better, crazier (in a good way) 2013.

42 comments on “2012′s last post

1. Sandi says:

You've had an extremely productive year. What working writer can ask for more than that? :)

2. elizabethweaver says:

Congratulations on an amazing year! You've put yourself on the lit map…to a wonderful 2013!

3. Life Student says:

Good job! You are a professional writer. Perhaps you are closer to your profession providing the support you need and want???

4. photog says:

Congratulations on all you did in 2012. I'm a photographer by trade, new to the writing business, but having a good time getting started. Best of luck in '13!

5. Combat Babe says:

Congratulations to your accomplishments and to many more! See you in 2013.

6. Congratulations on your accomplishments Christian.

Co-create an amazing 2013.

Give it a stretch!

Un an nou fericit! ^.^

7. Imelda says:

Best wishes for the new year.

8. Well said Cristian. And I can't wait to hear what irevuo says about my short story.

9. fransiweinstein says:

Congratulations and all the best for 2013. Hope you are now having a well-deserved rest :)

10. st sahm says:

Hey, nice online mag!

11. yarnspinnerr says:

Congratulations and may your success continue in 2013 :-)

12. themofman says:

Very well done. It's great to dream; even better to realize some of them.

13. mcwoman says:

Good luck in 2013. Wishing you success with your new "baby."

14. Sounds like a pretty awesome year to me! Have a great New Year's Eve!

15. You are the most prolific writer I know. I don't understand how you manage so much product in just a 24 hour day. Have you discovered some extra hours that no one else is aware of? All the best in 2013!

16. Elizabeth says:

The magazine looks great, and the articles are interesting. Well done!

17. Congrats on your hard work paying off. I wish I could say that I started an e-zine or wrote some kick arse novel this year. I wasted much of my free time (until I started blogging) on xbox and world of warcraft.

18. Jim Brennan says:

Continued success to you in 2013, Christian. I enjoyed your blog this year.

19. 2SistersAnytownUSA says:

You are inspiring! Thank you!

20. Happy New Year, Cristian!

21. May you reap all the fruits of your labor in 2013

22. TheGirl says:

Just wanted to share, I started out my blog in October 2012, and I hope 2012 will be successful (I can only dream on the same level as yours) in 2013!!

23. Opalla says:

I am very happy to find your Blog and become a follower. Happy New Year and all the best in 2013!

24. Thank you Christian, I've enjoyed reading your blog. Blwyddyn Newydd Dda :)

25. lillymilly007 says:

May The Every Moment Of Coming

New Year Brings YOU Happiness And

Prosperity In Life, Enjoy The Every

Moment Of Your Life. Happy New Year.

LillyMilly

26. sanora1 says:

Congratulations Christian. Best wishes in the new year.

27. Abrielle Valencia says:

Happy New Year! :-)

28. Morbid Insanity says:

Happy New Year, Cristian!

29. colormusing says:

Happy New Year, Cristian!!

30. Good year indeed. Congrats on your hard work and excellent achievements!

31. Felicitations! Here's to a new year full of creative writing and happy blogging!

32. Great! Those feats are quite outstanding and if you continue at that pace or add some gradual acceleration, only time will distinguish you enormously (in a good way).

Good to know that you made good progress.

33. Well done, wish you all the best.

34. Bravo Mihai! Fingers crossed for your projects! :-)

35. May 2013 be even more successful! Happy new year!

36. writeondon says:

What agreat year you've had – there's probably a book in there! My mantra for the New Year is 'Make it be in One -3'….so let's kick on and make stuff happen.