Less than two weeks

With less than two weeks until the Indiegogo campaign is over, we’re at 73% funded. So here’s that post that just might give it a little push. So, yeah, support this crazy Romanian kid get his novel published.

Of course, for that to happen, you have to go here and see if you like any of the perks. There are still 19 limited edition hardcovers available. 13 days, $682, that’s kind of all that’s keeping me from reaching my goal and releasing my novel.

9 comments on “Less than two weeks

1. CM: a great post, and i've reposted. Good Luck! RT

2. reecemjones says:

Well, can't help but share this is the hope someone else reads it and lends a hand :).

3. jaksichja says:

I also have decided to re-blog this post—(although I try to stay strictly astronomy)–it is very hard (for me) to see someone with as much talent as you to not be published. You deserve the success which you have rightly worked to achieve.

4. jaksichja says:

Reblogged this on The Silent Astronomer and commented:
    I stumbled across a very talented writer who rightly deserves the success which he desires.

Although the writing is non-science, I am hoping that others such as myself will recognize that CM deserves recognition.

5. segmation says:

I read this! Interesting Cristian!

6. pennross says:

Thanks for the "like!"

7. photolicioux says:

Finger crossed, kiddo!

8. Exciting!! Good luck!

9. Gregoryno6 says:

My card was hacked while I was in America – once I've sorted it all with the bank and with Paypal, I'll be back to buy.