Help needed

I’d like to thank everyone who donated, commented on my situation, offered advice or kind words, and I’d also like to tell you that the things are not as gloom as the dentist first thought. My next appointment is Monday, and he said that time is of the essence, should we want to recover the molar.

So far we’ve raised $545 in 5 days.

If you’d like to help me out, you can contribute any amount you like here.

Also, because time is not on my side, I’m offering 5 spots for reblogs at $50 each — which you can buy here.

Once again, thank you all for your support. I wouldn’t have been able to afford the medication, let alone the treatment, if it weren’t for you guys.

10 comments on “Help needed

1. Piscis says:

Glad to hear things might be looking up – hope Monday brings more good news!

2. ccfordwords says:

Great news! Hope you start feeling better soon!!

3. Larry McExx says:

Have faith. You’re breaking barriers

4. Laura Quick says:

Reading your posts all this time has been way worth the £30 towards your teeth. x

5. susanddhavle says:

You deserve to have high hopes and I’m sure things are going to get better and better

6. Excellent news! Keep the faith, and often things will begin to reveal a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep on plugging along!

7. Hello, I sent the reblog order and await your instructions. Good Luck to you.

8. jeansasson says:

Dear Cristian, thanks for the reblog on SQUIRREL ON MY HEAD AND PUPPY IN MY POCKET. I have had great responses. Your readers are some of the most loyal and seem to have deep feelings for the plight of humanity. I was worried about you as I know you are having health issues and when that happens, it makes everything so much more challenging. I hope that you are better and that you improve to the point you can see a big ray of sunshine coming your way. For now, have a lovely day and thanks, again, for your talent, and for just being YOU. A big reader fan, Jean Sasson