I know a lot of you have already read my about page. Some of you may want to know more. Some of you don’t even think I exist. Conspiracy theories abound as to who I am and whether or not I want to take over the world. Or just the Internet. The thing is, I’m pretty real. Also, my about page is 100% accurate.
But for anyone who’s curious to find out more, here are ten random facts about Cristian Mihai.
1. Cristian Mihai’s first story was a SF novel titled The Future. It was about good robots and bad robots and a military base on the moon. The first short story someone else read was a short story about a man taking a shower. At the age of 14 he uploaded it on a forum. It was, of course, rubbish. A commenter said Cristian Mihai was a retard. A flame war ensued. Fortunately, no one was banned from the forum.
2. Cristian Mihai has two tattoos. One of them is a quote from Frank Herbert’s Dune, “Fear is the mind killer.” The other one is “Carpe Diem.” He plans on adding more to the collection.
3. He doesn’t like fish. He’s also afraid of dogs.. especially stray dogs (they run in very organized packs in Romania.)
4. He wants to travel the world and see everything that’s worth seeing. Also, he’d like to live in the US or something.
5. He doesn’t enjoy long walks on the beach. He likes to walk though. A lot. Just not on the beach.
6. He lives by himself.
7. He doesn’t know how to drive a car. It seems complicated.
8. He’s got an IQ of 137. He also forgets stuff.
9. In his free time he likes to read, watch movies and TV shows, and talk politics and sports.
10. He doesn’t sleep. He doesn’t eat. He doesn’t have to breathe, but he does it anyway just because it helps him keep track of time. He can’t fly though, but he’s working on it with superheroes from around the world.
Is there anything else you want to know about Cristian Mihai?