Numbers

followersIn April 2012 I decided that it was time. To write. To publish stories. To find an audience. To blog. To engage people.

I didn’t know what was going to happen. Isn’t that what we all have in common? We never know what’s going to happen?

But I knew one thing that made a huge difference. I knew that I wouldn’t give up. No matter what.

I wasn’t easy, but then again, no one ever told me that. I won’t tell you that either.

But was it worth it?

books

It was all worth it. The time, the effort. The struggles.

If you’re curious to read my thoughts on blogging from January 2014, you can download this great e-book on blogging here.

What people never seem to understand is that success isn’t about never failing. It’s about not quitting. It’s about keeping at it, regardless of the consequences.

Courage often takes the form of perseverance.

It’s as simple and as complicated as that. Luck, talent, all that doesn’t really matter that much. If you want something, and if you try long enough to get it…

This world is big enough for all of us to get what we want, isn’t it?

26 comments on “Numbers

1. Jack Sutter says:

Congrats man, that’s awesome ;) .

2. L.W. Turek says:

Brilliant. So true.

3. byron says:

Well thought out. I have to admit that it’s all a little daunting; carving out one’s path. There’s a lot of spinning and weaving at play before much progress is felt – at least from my experience. Well done on finding that point where the traction allows you to move forward in a positive and engaging way!

4. Ok now you ARE reading my mind! I’m almost looking forward to tomorrow! lol :)

5. congratulations and I can only hope to be a good writer.. you have a gift!

6. Emma says:

Well done. Integrity and relentless motivation wins the race. Enjoy and keep on living the dream :)

7. That’s fantastic. Well done! :)

8. Very inspiring! I’m still growing my blog and sometimes it feels like its just going so slowly but I’m determined not to give up!

9. Congratulations for moving forward, Cristian! You also know that change that brings you forward is the next step.

10. dobreddiana says:

Congratulations! Keep on with the positivity and great work. :)

11. True Inspiration. Bookmarking so whenever I feel low I get the urge to take the flight again.

12. Yusra Gulab Jamman 🍰 🐒 says:

*squeals excitedly* – Aaaaaaa eeeeee oooooo – did my comment about the WordPress manual just inspire a blog post?! :):):) Did some kind of human-to-human connection thing just happen? :):):) ^_^ Hahahaha maybe I am flattering myself and you were planning to write this anyway. Either way, reading this happy post made me extremelyyyy happy! :) You have worked so hard for everything you have achieved so far… and may you achieve much more in days to come! :-D

13. KPB says:

Thank you for sharing. It’s truly encouraging to know that someone else has gone through the same thing you’re going through, yet has accomplished such great things. Awesome!

14. wow! such great inspiration

15. Bravo, my friend and congratulations!

16. xumarcella says:

Thanks for the gentle reminder that perseverance prevails. It’s so easy to expect instant results these days, but the greatest rewards only come about with the greatest effort :)

17. JcCee says:

Congrats!!! Well done!!! You are an inspiration to many :)

18. Bauhinia says:

Congrats! I really enjoy reading every of your motivated post, especially the ones about dreams, success, art creation and life facts. Your unique writing style with beautiful wordings and impressive expressions is also delight to glance too. You have great talent in writing. Keep it up and I look forward to your new blog entries. :)

19. Jess J. says:

I hear ya! Ive been chugging away at it for seven years now and I can certainly attest–its just about doing the work. Putting in the time and never giving up. Writers write.

20. enkulanga says:

That is what is driving me to blog & share stories from the things i am exposed to & ideas in mind.The world is a better place if we only choose to see it as a place where we can invest ourselves to contribute to its transformation.The things we glorify are always what we become!

21. rozaliadame says:

Than you for the inspiration boost =)
    You and I are actually the same age and you’ve accomplished far more than I have on the writing front, but I haven’t given up! I’ve been following your blog and your work for a little over a year now and when I’m feeling a little down about my progress, I browse through your website.
    So, thank you for writing.

22. trippygurlart says:

Very well put, and well deserved. I haven’t been following you long, but I enjoy your writing and your sincerity. It’s nice to read things like this because I just started the same juncture with my artwork. I put it off for so long, but I’ve always known it was what I was supposed to do. I realized I could never know unless I tried. I had to start somewhere. Reading this helps encourage me not to stop!