Life… and stuff

Ever felt so out of balance that it seemed as if the entire universe was conspiring against you? Probably.

The idea is that you should try to live. No matter what. But how do we do that? Especially when one loses hope and faith and courage. When all one does is exist.

The important thing to remember is that we are here to fight the odds and beat them. Life’s a struggle because that’s the only way to learn, to grow, to evolve.

We become better by fighting against all that is trying to destroy us.

In the end, it’s entirely up to us. How we life, why…

11 comments on “Life… and stuff

1. jctintle says:

Hi, Christian. Keep blogging my friend.

2. Ally says:

Hey Cristian, I hope you are doing better. I hope you got my $50 contribution because you didn’t mention it. Have you received through PayPal yet?

Best,

Allyson Adams allysonadams@mac.com 818-825-9750

3. Wow, you have given me confidence. Thank you, and may the Force be with you (even if you don’t watch Star Wars)

4. unicapluma says:

“We become better by fighting against all that is trying to destroy us.” this made perfect sense to me especially today.
    It’s always a blessing reading your posts, thanks!

5. Rajat says:

then, I intend to keep on fighting……keep on living……keep on existing…….till it all ends…

6. kaitmeryl says:

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”… I know all too well how it feels to be treading water, your head barely bobbing for survival, simply unable to catch a break.
    But keep in mind, there has never been a sun that didn’t set or a drought that didn’t end. Storms will pass and the sun will shine again :)
    Hang tight!

7. This is very inspirational, I really like your perspective on life. It is a struggle but we do learn and grow as a part of it. The quote at the top also tied everything together quite nicely.

8. blkkat49 says:

I enjoyed this post. It is inspirational. On that note, I like what kaitmeryl said. I believe in praying to survive what ever comes at me.

9. What an awesome post! Keep blogging!

10. polka-fox says:

Love this post, keep them coming :)