Believe

“Believe that you can run farther or faster. Believe that you’re young enough, old enough, strong enough, and so on to accomplish everything you want to do. Don’t let worn-out beliefs stop you from moving beyond yourself.” – John Bingham

All that we are requires faith. Not just in a religious sense, but also… self-confidence, trust, power, courage, perseverance, ambition. We must believe that we are doing the right thing. We must believe in our actions, in our thoughts, in our feelings, in our destiny.

You are what you believe in. I am what I believe in. We all are the by-products of our beliefs.

This is extremely important. What you believe in is going to determine how your future will look like. Your thoughts will shape your world for you. There is no reality other than the one we interpret ourselves.

That is all.

Believe that you are good enough.

Believe that you can do better.

Believe that you can…

And you WILL.

13 comments on “Believe

1. seven99bracelets says:

<3 loved it !

2. benjii1993 says:

Very inspirational!

3. ichasyahfa says:

Hello. Beautifully written! I love reading your posts, very encouraging. But it’s the first time I comment 😀 I’m glad I’m following you. 😃

4. Lovely positive post :)

5. hippiegeek42 says:

It really is amazing what the right mindset can do for you. Thanks for posting! I needed this.

6. “He’s a rebel and a runner,he’s a signal light turning green”.Song lyrics by Neil Pert-New World Man-Rush.

7. ipeecee says:

yes,this belief in living faith allows us to never ever give up

8. iku2e says:

so interesting

9. simplykaruna says:

I agree with you totally, we are what we believe in :) It is really, very inspirational and positive post! :)

10. Hi,wonderful post.I have also written the blog related to believe would you like to see it.I hope you will like it @The Sun and the Human Beings.

11. moldydaisy says:

“we are the by-products of our beliefs” So true!