The road to success

You know the saying that “the road to success is always under construction?” It’s a constant process, a constant battle.

Failure is not the opposite of success. It’s a stepping stone. An important element of it. Each and every single time you fail, you’re actually getting closer to success.

Hard work pays off.

There’s no way to argue about it.

Perseverance pays off. Discipline pays off. Having the necessary motivation to do what others won’t in order to do what others can’t.

Having the courage to look fear in the eye and try one more time.

Just one more time.

Again and again and again.

Over and over again.

There is no end to this.

There is no final destination.

It’s just you and your dream. It’s just you and where you want to be. You and who you want to become.

And you have to work your ass off to get all that you want, to become all that you can be.

There is no other way. Never was, never will.

14 comments on “The road to success

1. rossoneri79 says:

This is inspiring and so true

2. Success requires hard work and persistence. It’s so easy to forget about the “persistence” bit but one could even say that the road to success is paved with failures. It’s a great thing to keep in mind.

3. That’s inspiring but happiness bring about success…

4. Can’t argue with that. What you put in is what you get out!

5. Dionne Bee says:

Every word, true! An echo of my thoughts and a reflection of my journey. Thanks for this, Cristian.

6. Don Taiga says:

yes definitely

7. Vikas Singh says:

worth following this rule in our lives

8. Vikas Singh says:

what you wrote in this blog is all what I have to do. because I am chasing some dream. and certain characters you mentioned like,
    discipline, perseverance, are necessary to get going on the road which leads us to our success, our destination.
    I always keep listening to and watch Les Brown and Eric Thomas, whose words let me recollect my courage once again and again stand up and work for my dream.
    I find this blog worth it. and I like it so much.
    thank you for this.

9. I could not agree more! I love this post. I wrote a post about success on my own blog as well…so many people seem to have to wrong mindset and understanding about what success really means! Thanks for sharing!

10. jeffreybotah says:

Most definitely! I find it easy to get disheartened and make excuses, which is why I love reading things like this because at the end of the day it’s just about persistence.

11. Gal Hanukaev says:

One of the greatest I have read. So simple and accurate. Loved it! I love finding blogs that I can relate to. A lot of what you wrote reminds me what I wrote and have in mind. :)

12. Shamylah says:

Powerful

13. We live in a time where people expect instant results but all great things take time. Thank you for the great read!