- Girl 1: Who dat man?
- Girl 2: He da luv man. He gimme luv. Lotta luv.
- Girl 1: Wat u mean he give u lotta luv?
- Girl 2: Mean I seent him, gave ’em da eye. I ain’t trus him, but I still gave ’em da eye. He ain’t trus me either but he still luv me. I got luv now.
- Girl 3: Chile, you had luv ‘for tha fool came along.
illusion + illusion = de’lusion –tb
- We cannot receive what we do not have.
- Love exists within and without.
- Outside of ourselves, we are never separate from others
- Inside of ourselves, others are never separate from us
- A successful divorce can be defined as when two people bring their false selves to a marriage and then exit as authentic…
View original post 1 more word