I’m so excited to announce a few insanely cool updates we’ve made to irevuo.
Here’s a breakdown of all the new features:
- A complete redesign of the website! And it looks stunning, if I dare say so.
- Theme picker! You can now select one of four themes: Light, Dark, Whitesnake, and Midnight.
- The ability to bookmark articles. If you have an account, you can now easily bookmark articles for later reading. For this to work, you’ve got to be a member (a free membership will do!) and logged in.
- Archive page. You can view a feed of all the articles.
- View toggle. You can switch between a grid and a list view of articles. There’s a dedicated button toggle for this in the menu, and also on the homepage.
- Table of contents on longer articles. We’ve added a beautiful, sticky table of contents button that brings a menu you can use to navigate around longer articles.
- Scroll to top button. We’ve also added a scroll to top button, so you no longer have to scroll all the way to the top of a page.
- Sticky navigation. Yes, it’s here. The navigation that will follow you wherever you go.
- Improved search function. It just works better, and it will show you suggestions as you type.
- Comments! It just doesn’t feel like a blog without the ability to comment, right? Well, we’ve got it all: replies, threaded comments, pinned comments, and emoji reactions.
- If you’re not a premium member, you can see a detailed breakdown of what you get if you become a member on a dedicated page.
Other planned updates include:
- A PWA (progressive web app), so you can install irevuo on your device and access the articles even when offline.
- An affiliate program, so you can share the love (and get paid for it.)
- A shared monthly fund, so we can attract more writers who want to share expert advice for modern polymaths.
In other news, we’re offering a limited lifetime deal for those who want to have forever access to the platform.
Right now, the yearly plan costs $55/yr, and it will slowly go up, while the lifetime deal costs only $99 forever and ever.
You can purchase a lifetime plan by clicking this link here.