Hey, It’s My Birthday!

It’s almost a tradition that I write one of these posts every single Christmas.

Yes, I was born on Christmas Day… 31 years ago.

And because of this, I do have to tell you that today’s the last day for you to become a sponsor of the blog for 2022.

That’s about it!

Merry Christmas and catch you guys in the next one!

22 Comments

1. cheriewhite says:

Happy birthday, Cristian! And Merry Christmas! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ„πŸŒŸβ˜ƒοΈπŸ•Š My son was also born in 1990. 😊

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Cherie! Merry Christmas to you too!

2. Lakshmipriya says:

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!

Liked by 1 person

3. Happy birthday and Merry Christmas.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too!

4. Anaisha says:

Happy Birthday! May God bless you :)

1. Thank you, Anaisha!

5. Happy Birthday and I hope this doesn’t meant you get cheated out of a birthday present lol Merry Christmas and Happy New \Year

Liked by 1 person

1. Somehow, it always felt that way. I just get one big present a year, I guess.

And thank you! And Merry Christmas to you too!

6. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, Cristian πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„

Liked by 1 person

7. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas and Happy 2022!

8. meowilz7613 says:

Wishing you a very happy birthday! Keep writing!

9. Ay says:

Happy birthday christian and merry Christmas.

Liked by 1 person

10. Happy Birthday Cristain! May the blessings of Christmas fill you with much peace and joy in the coming year.

11. ItaliaB says:

Happy belated Birthday to you..also wishing you a prosperous New Year!

12. your friend says:

Happy birthday and merry Christmas β›„πŸŽ„β€οΈ

Liked by 1 person

13. Hope your day was a beautiful one!

14. Abeautifulintellect77 says:

Sorry I’m Late Christian, Happy Belated!

Liked by 1 person

15. HAPPY BELATED 31!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

16. Happy belated birthday! Looks like your North Node is also in Capricorn! I didn’t know that you were a Capricorn! And an early Happy New Year too!